Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blogger of the Week: Meghana

Hello everyone my name is Meghana! I am going to share couple of my favorite things in my blog.
My favorite thing to do at home is play Pokemon! I like to play Pokemon because there are different types of characters and cards! You can also battle with the cards to beat other people, but you have to have good cards! I have 7 or 8 exes! 

 My favorite Pokemon is Flygon because he is cute and awesome! It lives in desert. Flygon is light green with large wings. It has toeless legs and skinny arms. Flygon tail has dark green stripes and red color at the end. It has large eyes and eyes have red covers protect from desert sand. Its wings make singing sound that’s why it’s called the desert spirit. 
Another thing I want share that I love puppies. Puppies are really cute pets. If you want a puppy you have to know how to take care of it first. I am learning how to do it. They need lot of attention, love and care. They need food, bath, exercise, groom and walking.  I like puppies because they are so cuddly and they come in different types and sizes and you can pick which one you want! Puppies are so cute and adorable. Puppies can eat dog food like all normal dogs do! Some puppies love to play they are very active and they love meeting new people. To train dogs you have to show them respect like not being mean, be calm when around dogs and do not hit them! It's easy to train dogs but you need lot of patience and time.

When I went to India, I played with dog named fluffy. When I first met fluffy he was running all over the place but now he is a big doggie!
If I get a puppy I name it Bella or Kiki. It is going to be a Yorkie mix!  They are really tiny and cute. I am getting my puppy at the shelter but first I have to look at the one that's a Yorkie mix.


Well I hope you enjoyed reading my blog bye!!!
--Meghana

27 comments:

  1. Dear Meghana,
    I also kind of love pokemon. I don't have any cards but Evee. I also have a dog. Is yours potty trained? Mine is. Is taking care of a dog hard work for you?
    From,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meghana,I like Pokemon too! I don' really like puppies.are there any other pokemon you like mine's are Blaziken,Lucario,and Arecus.From,Sean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sean, Yes I do like other Pokemon Like Evee! Why do you not like puppies!
      The blogger of the week,Meghana

      Delete
  3. Hi Meghana,
    I like to play Pokemon too I usually play it with friends. I love puppies I really want one but I can't. You have a lot of of EXS.
    Bye,
    Showmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear, Meghana
    i like your pokemon the last one. whats your most favorite pokemon. whats your favorite thing to do in school
    from deonta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meghana!
    I like Flygon. He's so cute and awesome! Were those actual pictures of your dog? If they were, Kiki doesn't look like your Kiki.
    From,
    Audrey
    A.K.A Billy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Meghannah
    I really liked your blog .I
    Also have eight EX`s too,
    From Owen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked your blog Megahna. I want a dog too.
    Your classmate,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi meghana,
    You have lots of exs. How many sibilings do you have?

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Meghana,
    I did not know you liked pokemon I like it too. I have 2 dogs named Rosie and Rugar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey megana I like your blog and the pitchers you put on.who is your favorite pokemon?
    from isaac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Meghana,
    You ar ea good friend of mine. I have lots of pokemon too. Out of my brother and I, we have three ex's. They are powerful. When are you going to have a puppy? I had two pet turtles but my dad sold them because we didn't take good care of them. I want a pet sometimes. I hope you get a puppy this year or next year.
    Your Friend,
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Meghana,

    I like Pokemon too.I saw a dog like that.What is those 7 or 8 exes are?

    From Branden,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Meghana,
    Pokemon is like my life and also Flygon is my brother's third favorite! Oh and by the way I don't think Flygon is the "Desert" spirit. By the way... Which puppy is Bella and which one is Kiki?
    Love,
    Keara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keara, My dog Kiki is not in the picture but my dog Bella and Elisa are! The one thats like a gray one is Elisa and the white one is Bella! And Flygon is the dessert spirit!

      Delete
  14. Dear Meghana
    I wanted to tell what dog do you like? What do like about your dog? I like you as my friend
    . What is your favorite pokemon that you have?
    from Roman

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear Meghana I LOVE DOGS TO .!! how long has it been u haven't been to india? how many dogs do u have? your friend laiba

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi meghanna,i have two dogs kona and kaia they are so cute your puppies are so adorble how old are you
    from,carissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carissa, I am 10 to 9 years old
      blogger,Mghana

      Delete
  17. Dear,meghana
    I like dogs to.It is really hard to take care of a dog.How many pokemon do you have?How do you no if flgon lives in the desert?From kaleb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Meghana,
    I probably said this 500 times but I have but have a cat! I also like puppies they seem like a good pet,but I can't get one =( Also who does not like puppies?
    From,
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Meghana,

    I dont really like pokemon but I have a app on my ipad called pokemaker. I love to make monster cards like godzilla. like puppies but I like kittens more

    bye!, Chase

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi meghanna,i have two dogs kona and kaia they are so cute your puppies are so adorble how old are you
    from,carissa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear,Meghana
    I did not know you liked Pokemon!I have no EX.Can I borrow just one please!You don't know what its like without a super crush!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi meghana,
    It's cool that you like puppies because I do to! I did have a puppy and her name was Bella
    but we had to give her to my uncle because she got to big for our house. My grandma just got her puppy a couple of months ago and he is huge. He is a german shepherd named Barrett.
    from natalie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Meganah, (sorry if I spell your name wrong.;))
    Hi Matthew here sayin I LOVE your blog.Did you know I like flygon too.
    -Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi
    I like your blog.I also love dogs so much.I want to be a vet.
    from,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein