Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Blogger of the Week: Ms. Steinlein


My name is Ms. Steinlein and I am so excited to be the first blogger of the week. Blogging as a class is one of my favorite things to do in 3rd grade. I love that everyone gets an opportunity to be featured on the class blog and we all get the chance to make comments and connections as a class. So here is a little bit of information about me!

I was born in Vacaville, Ca which is not too far from Sacramento. Most people have heard of Vacaville because the have visited the Outlets or The NutTree. Vacaville was an awesome place to grow up. When I was growing up I did ballet and I loved to dance and perform. Most of my time was spent in a dance studio or a theatre.


My first day of ballet

Now I live in Sacramento with my super sweet cat Foxie! I love living in Sacramento because there is so much to do! I spend a lot of time with my brother and his little puppy who live down the street from me.  I like to go to old book stores, farmers markets, and coffee shops. On my weekends I try to relax by watching Netflix, hanging out with my friends, and taking walks around Midtown.
My brother's dog Indie
My cat Foxie
Mark and I as babies
My brother and I now! 
I had an amazing summer! I went on so many vacations. I went to Hawaii with my dad and Disneyland with my mom. I went to 2 teaching conferences and spent time with my awesome coworkers! Also Mrs. Imgarten and went to Six Flags to ride roller coasters!





I am super thrilled to be teaching third grade again this year. I cannot wait to get to know the students better and I hope that the class blog is one way helps me do that.

Please leave a comment below! Remember a quality comment has a greeting, two comments or connections, a question, and don't forget to sign your name!

21 comments:

  1. Dear ms.steinlein, I love the picture of your cat and your brother's dog.I have gone to Hawaii three times! (Maui).I did not know Mrs.Imgarden AKA Ms. fraser had a tatoo? Your student,Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms. Steinlein,
    Did you know today is Black Cat Aprosiation Day? I have a black cat so it is an important day to me. Foxie looks very fluffy! Indie looks like he is very kind to. What does Foxie like to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms. stienlien
    your brothers dog is so cute and my uncle has a dog just like that. And I have 4 animals myself. How many animals do you have?
    love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ms. Steinlein,
    What is your favorite sport?
    What is your favorite thing about teaching?
    Why did you want to be a teacher?
    Love, Aekas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear ms.Steinlein,
    i like your cat. How old is Foxie? I like your blog.

    your friend, Mariana S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ms. Steinlein,
    I like your pictures. What is your favorite ride at Disney Land? I like your cat Foxie.
    Love,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear
    ms.STEINLINE
    I can't belive you went to Disneyland was it fun?Are you and Mrs.Imgarten friends?
    Your,
    Leonardo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ms Steinlein
    I saw all of your pictures and they all seem really fun.I been to disneyland too.Is that your first time at disneyland? I like the name of your cat.
    Your Student,
    Haleigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ms. Steinline,
    I really like the picture when you and Mrs. Imgarten were at six flags.You were born in Vackeville my friend lives in Vackeville!

    From Jershon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear mrs. stienline,
    what is your favorite food?
    I like your olaf picture!!!!
    I like your picture of indie and foxie

    love
    kobe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear ms.steinlein,
    Your blog is so cool.Where were you when you took that olaf picture?
    your student,
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear ms. Steinlein
    Did you know i Have been to Disney land too. I just went to six flags with my friend.
    Was six flags fun?
    Your friend,
    Kadyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear ms. Steinlein
    Did you know i Have been to Disney land too. I just went to six flags with my friend.
    Was six flags fun?
    Your friend,
    Kadyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ms. Steinlein! Going to Disney land sounded fun. I have never been there but I have been to six flags. Did you hear there taking down the roller coaster roar? I hope you'll have a great year teaching 3rd grade.

    From,
    Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear.Mrs.Stenlien your CAT IS CUTE and you do an exelent job at teaching, why do you teach so Well.-From Bodie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Mrs. Steinlein,
    how was it when you were in Vacaville? Also what is the nut tree is?
    Do you like six flags? I like this ride either at knots berry farm or at six flags
    and you would do all these water splashes. Is your brother older than you I hope
    you answer all these questions.

    Your student
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Ms Steinlein
    Your cat Foxie is cute where did you get the name do you like indie he is cute

    your student Luke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Ms Steinlein,
    It is so cool that you went to Six flags. I have also been to Disneyland. What is your cats breed?
    - Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Ms.Steinlein,
    I have never been to six flags. Did you like it ? I have tickets for six flags.
    from ,
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Ms.Steinlein,
    it is so cool the you have a dog and went to Hawaii. what type of dog do you have?
    From,
    Colin :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Miss Steinlein ,
    sounds like your life is awsome!
    your cat is cute I am getting a cat in a month did you enjoy the roller coasters at six flags ?I have tickets for six flags too!I have heard about a roller coaster called the GOLIATH it is awsome.love maya

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein