Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Eric's Unforgettable Vacation

An Unforgettable Vacation!!!
By: Eric
During last summer my family and I went to Dominican Republic. We had a lot of adventurous fun.
We spent a lot of time on the beach and pool. Even though I don’t like salt water it was very clean and warm so I decided to swim in it.
In this other picture my sister didn’t want to jump inside the pool because she was worried her hair would get wet. So my dad had to pull her into the pool.

My parents planned a surprise for us! As we went inside the bus I asked my dad,”Where are we going?” He didn’t say anything. The bus stopped I saw the big sign that said “Petting Zoo”. My sister and I got very excited and we ran through the enormous doors. Finally my parents said,”You are going to swim with dolphins!” My sister started to scream because she was so excited!
We changed and sprinted to the pool where the dolphins swam. They made us put on yellow life jackets. We were too excited so after they went over the rules we got in the pool as quickly as we could. There were three dolphins two adults and one baby. As one of them swam by I felt it’s soft,silky,smooth skin. It felt like a smooth stone. The two adults jumped over our heads! They kissed my face and I got to hold on to their fins and lay on it’s stomach then they swam through the pool very fast. The little one didn’t know as much as the adults did so he just swam under and next to us. After that we went and got to pet animals.
In this picture I went inside a fake dessert or the place where they keep their iguanas. This was one of the biggest iguanas they had. We also got to feed spider monkeys. We gave them sunflower seeds. Another surprise that our parents planned for us was to go snorkeling! We got to wear red life vests this time.
I saw a blue and yellow tang fish, clown fish, and black  fish. My sister and I tried to catch one but they were too fast. When we were going back our guide let me drive a little bit.
Almost every night we went to a fancy restaurant.
We also spent a lot of time at the club house.
I got to zip line five times it was so much fun!!!
There were many interesting objects like this statue there were many of them around our resort.
My sister and I also got temporary tattoos mine was a anchor and my sisters was a music key with notes around it because she loves music.
This was an unforgettable vacation I will always remember swimming with the dolphins,snorkeling,and the beautiful,clear,warm water of the Atlantic ocean.

25 comments:

  1. Dear Eric,
    I love tour pictures.
    I have gone zip lining too!
    What was your fave part of the trip?
    Love,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eric,
    On the last picture I like your shades. Wow! You got to swim with the dolphins!How high is the zipline? I think its high.

    From,
    Jershon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric wow that looks so cool! where is the dominan replubic?Either way that is soooooooooo cool!!! next time you go there can you invite me pplleeaasse ok fine

    --Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Eric,
    looks like you had a whole lot of fun snorkeling is very fun I have tried it and I saw a red crab did you see one?I got a tattoo too mine was a butterfly.hope you answer bye!
    from,
    MAYA:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear eric
    Wow that trip looks awsome.l've been to maui hawaii. what did you like the most about the trip?

    love emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eric,
    That vacation seemed SO cool!!! I have never been to the Atlantic ocean. Did you have fun??
    From
    Zach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Eric
    Once in Maui I went swimming with dolphins I also love swimming I hope you had fun.
    FROM,
    LUKE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eric,
    Did you know I swam with dolphins in Mexico? It was so fun! Also, did you ever get hurt?
    I did. A lot. That's all I can write for now. Bye...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Eric,
    I like the pictures. I want to swim with Dolphins.
    What was your favorite thing about your vacation?
    Love,
    Sophia E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eric,
    It sounds like your vacation really was unforgettable. You must have had so much fun! You did so many fun things like swimming with dolphins, zip lining and getting to drive a boat! It looks really sunny was it hot outside? Also at the pool was the water warm?
    From,
    Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Eric,
    Your trip sounds so fun. You did lots of stuff!! How was the beach? You looked like you were having so much fun I wish I could go!

    Your buddy,
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Eric,
    That so cool that you swam with the dolphins totally awesome dude.How many animals did
    you pet 12,9,3.All that matters is that you had so much fun and you did.
    Sinlerly,
    Leonardo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Eric,
    That is so cool that you got to swim with a dolphin.What did the spider monkeys look like?I really want to go to a petting too.
    Your friend,
    Diego

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Eric,
    That seems like fun going on the zip lines! Was the baby dolphin cute?
    How long did you stay there?I love going to the beach and pool. Hope you
    answer all my questions.

    your friend
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Eric,
    That seems so fun going to the petting zoo petting aniamls. What was your favorite Animal you petted? That seems super fun driving the boat. It seems so fun going on that Vacation.
    Your friend,
    Kyler

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Eric,swimming with dolphins looks like fun! It was nice of the guide to let you drive a little bit.That Iguana is HUGE!
    Your Jelous friend,Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Eric,
    It looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could go to dominican republic. What was your favorite part? I never done any of those things before exept go to a fancy resturant and the pool.

    Your friend,
    Mariana S.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Eric,
    It looked like you had so much fun. I have never been zip lining. Did your sister have fun to?
    From,
    ASHLYN :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Eric,
    Your blog was awesome! Just looking from your photos looks really fun.Was that your first time swimming with a dolphin?I hope you liked my comments.
    Your Classmate,
    Haleigh

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Eric,
    did you like swimming with the dolphins and getting a cool tatoo. Did you like eating at the restrant. The food looks very yummy.If I could go I would eat all the food in front of your family. I would take your sister home and I would swim with dolphins with you.I also would get hte same tatoo as you so then we would be twins with the same tatoo. We could also get the same thing to eat at the restrant only if I switched your sister with me so only if i could go to dominicin republick but my mom says it costs too much.
    your friend,Keko

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear eric,
    I have swam with the dolphins to.
    I have also swam with the seals to
    Love,
    Dzoveeg

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Eric,
    I wish i could be there. That looks so cool! Which zoo were you at?
    Hope you have a grate day
    your friend,
    Kadyn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Eric,
    I like how you put a lot of detail to your blog and how you put voices in your blog.
    Did you see anything interesting. By now!
    From,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Eric,
    Your blog was cool. It looks really fun swimming with dolfons. The anchor looks cool.
    from: Irie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Eric.
    That looked amazing next time give a invite please. How do you think dolphins are dangerous after your experience with the dolphins? That is aewsome hope you had a amasing time. -Bodie

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein