Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Diego sees the world....DISNEY WORLD!

Diego’s Fall Break Trip

Hello my name is Diego and I am going to blog about my trip to Disney world. It all started on Thursday when my parents told us we were going to the San Diego Zoo. Then I realized we were in Reno and taking the plane that landed us in Denver. We then took our next plane to Florida. When we landed, there were a lot of cool stores like Seaworld, Harry Potter, and a NASA space store. Next we headed to the luggage. There were a lot of people waiting. Then we carried are luggage to a man that wanted us to show our magic bands.  We passed by the man and my mom asked him where we were. I said San Diego, but my mom surprised me and said we were in Florida at DISNEY WORLD. I was so excited and then we went to The Disney Express bus. It took us to the Mighty Ducks hotel. (we were staying for 8 days.) 
IMG_7283.jpg

The next morning we went to Magic Kingdom. They have a brand new ride there it is called, The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. After the ride we went to go get lunch. Then that night we went to a souvenir store. I didn’t get anything :( but my brother Alex got an autograph book. The next day we went to Epcot. It had the best rides ever. My favorite ride was Figment. It is about a purple dragon named Figment and a scientist that travel into your imagination and talk about the five senses. The last part was fun because we went around in a circle  to each country. 

IMG_7297.JPG
The next day we took the bus to Hollywood Studios. We missed breakfast and we ate at Starbucks there. Our first ride was the great movie ride. It is about a guide who takes you into the movies and you go through a scene from a movie. For example:  The Wizard of Oz, you go into a room and it shows a part of that movie. My favorite ride was the ROCK AND ROLLER COASTER. It has two flips! That was an epic day. The last day was Animal Kingdom, first we went to Dinoland and went on a ride called DINOSAUR. It’s about going into a time machine car and try to find the Iguanodon (dinosaur). My favorite ride was Expedition Mount Everest. It’s about going on a train that goes into Mount Everest and you stop when you get up there because the Yeti broke the tracks! Then you go backwards and go outside then inside and see the story of how it happened. He went to the top and ripped the tracks! Then you go down and when the ride is about to end, he sticks out his hand and tries to get you.
Thank you for reading my blog.


IMG_7464.jpg
IMG_7310.jpg

25 comments:

  1. Dear Diego,
    That vacation seemed so cool! I have been to Disney Land not Disney World. I liked your pictures!
    - Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deigo
    Wow disney world Ive been to disney world before.I was there when i was small.What did you like the most?

    love emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diego,
    I like your pictures. I wish I could go there.
    What was your favorite part of Disney World?
    Love,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diego,
    Your trip to disney world sounds fun. How long did you stay there? I always wanted to go there. HOPE YOU HAD FUN!


    your friend,
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Diego,
    Your trip to disney world sounds fun. How long did you stay there? I always wanted to go there. HOPE YOU HAD FUN!


    your friend,
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Diego, I feel Jealous. You must of had the time of your life! I bet you were surprised when your mom told you where you were!
    You friend,Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Diego,
    Did you actully think you were going to Sea world?Also how many times did you go to disney land?!
    Sincerly,
    LEONARD(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diego,
    My family is saving up to go to disney wold
    your firend, keyion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Diego,
    I can't believe you went on 2 planes.Your blog looks so cool!
    Was it fun?Hope you respond.
    Your friend,
    Kadyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deoigo that was amazing!!!! that looked so fun what was your favorite part that looked so fun bye

    Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Diego,
    how was Disney World? It would be fun for me. Did you go on any games\rides?

    from : Eric
    To : Diego

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Deoigo,
    I want to go. it looks so fun.
    From Irie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear.Diego that looked Awesome i hope you had a OVER POWERD time. how much money did it cost though? hope you had lots of fun

    -Bodie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Diego,
    You know how you thought you were going to San Diego Zoo I went there instead of you :).
    While we were over there I SAW KOALAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I also went to Sea World it was fun. I have never been to disney land or world but one day my dad said we might go. The only reason why we have not gone to disney land is because my sister is afraid of the people dressed up as like mickey or minnie mouse. You probably know which sister I'm talking about "Peyton'. I hope your trip was great Diego.
    From,
    Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Diego,
    You are so lucky to go to disney world. how long did you stay in florida.It seems so cool going to Denver and florida. Disney World is so far.
    Your classmate,
    Kyler

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diego,
    Wow! That seems like sssssooooo much fun! I've always wanted to go to Disney World, but now I wanna go even more! Did you go on a REALLY big roller coaster that went up, down, loop-dee-loop? I don't have anything else to say, so, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Diego,
    Rock and rollercoaster sounds awesome.Did you find the Iguanodon? Flgment sounds awesome because I liked the purple dragon that is called Flgment.

    From,
    Jershon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Diego,
    I would love to go to Disney world.
    I love your pics
    Love,
    Dzoveeg

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Diego,
    Hi I love your blog it seemed so exciting going there.I heard of rock and roller coaster but I never rode it.I like your pictures there cool too.Is that your first time going to disney world in Florida?Well I hope you like my blog comments bye.
    Your Friend,
    Haleigh

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Diego,
    Looks like you had a ton of fun!!!!!!:)It looks like the ride MOUNT EVEREST was cool!Did you get scared when the yeti reached his hand out to you?!hope you can answer my questions.:)
    From,
    The HAPPY GIRL(MAYA)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Diego,
    I never went to walt disney world before but it looks fun. I think other people will like your blog because some people never been there and your kind of letting them know whats over there so they dont have to wait all that time and I like that. What was your favorite ride? The mount everest one sounds really cool.

    Your friend,
    Mariana S.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Diego,
    Those rides sound like fun and I like the yeti one. Did you get scared on any of the rides?
    From,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Diego,
    It looked like you had a lot of fun. I have never been there. Did you like it?
    Your friend,
    ASHLYN :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Diego,
    I like the picture of you in front of the big tree.
    I like the picture of the fake tower.
    I wish i could go with you.



    Your friend
    Kobe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Diego,
    Hi Diego! How are you doing? That seems like a really fun trip to Disney Land.
    When the yeti broke the track were you scared? I would be. When your dad told you
    were at Disney Land were you really happy? Did you ever go there? Hope you answer
    all my questions.

    Your friend
    Josh

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein