Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sebastian Goes to Tahoe!

Hello my name is Sebastian. This is my blog. I want to tell you about the trip we did last year on labour day weekend.

I went to north Lake Tahoe with my family and cousins. We stayed in a cabin in Incline Village. The cabin was awesome. The kitchen, living room and balcony were upstairs and the bedrooms were downstairs.

The first day we went to the lake. The weather was cold and hot at the same time. The beach had huge rocks and in between the rocks we spotted many different sizes crawdads.
IMG_3151.JPG
Me and my cousin looking for adventure.

The next day we went to  obstacle course up on a mountains in Heavenly. We took gondola to go up to the obstacle course. The gondola had a really cool view of the magnificent Lake Tahoe. The obstacle course had a security lines for keeping us from falling. It was very fun and there were even different STAGES!. At the end there was a zipline. We used special gear to climb. Up on the mountains there were tubing and a roller coaster around the hill with trees and boulders.   
IMG_3138.JPG
Me on the obstacle course.

We also went to another beach and it had a pool and a playground.
It was the best lake tahoe trip EVER!.


IMG_3149.JPG
The pool was right next to the lake.

19 comments:

  1. Dear Sebastian
    I have been to Lake Tahoe.
    My was to go in the lake.What was your favorite part?
    From Amanat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sebastain
    How far did u swim in the swimming pool.Did you go rock climbing what you did also looks realy fun.
    From Rohin

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sebastian
    You are so luckey to go to lake thaoe . wish i can go to the pool
    your friend eliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Sebastion I am going to lake taho soon for 7 days. I went on 1 of the obstacle courses to. from Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sebastian,
    two years ago I went to lake tahoe and there was snow.We were throwing snowballs at each other.We were building a snow man in the snow i had a fun time at lake tahoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sebasthan was the zip line scary for you and did you find adventure or treasure in the rocks? I hope it was as fun as it looked like. I liked your blog Sebasthan. Your friend Azul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sebastian
    I went to lake Tahoe to!
    did you like it?
    did you like to?
    I LOVE Tahoe but do you like Tahoe?:):(
    Your Friend Hailey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sebastian,
    last year me and my family wanted to lake tahoe but we could not because.The day we wanted to go a storm was comming and if we went we would have to stay in side the hole time.I hope that i can go soon to lake tahoe.
    your friend:sophia

    ReplyDelete
  9. To:Sebastian
    I love Tahoe but do you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sebastian,
    I bet the opstical course was fun. Have a nice day!
    from Milana.
    ps meow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sebastian,
    I went to lake tahoe too.
    Did you have to go to a hotel?
    From reiver

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Sebastan
    How was your trip to Tahoe?
    Did you find a crab at the beach?

    from,
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sebastain,
    What is your sport? What is your favorite color?

    From Emily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sebastain,
    What did you eat over at lake tahoe? What do you like to do at the pool? I like to do a underwater tricks. Did you make it thru all of the obsticale course? What is your favorite hobby?
    From,Karis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Seba,I love your blog.From,Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear seba
    that ziplining looked scary. I went to Tahoe when i was going camping.
    alana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sebastian,
    You must have had an awesome trip! That Obstacle course looked cool! Were you scared on the obstacle course?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sabastian,
    How was your cabin?
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Bush
    how was your day smmer was it cool. love john

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein