Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Reiver's trip to Lake Tahoe

Reiver's trip to Lake Tahoe
On February 4, 2017 we were waiting for my cousins, so we can go to the snow. While I waited for my cousins, I played on the computer. I was playing prodigy, I tried to level up but I didn't. One of my cousins was here, I didn't play with him because I was waiting for the rest of my cousins. When they were here we all started driving to Lake Tahoe.

It took us around two hours to get there. It was a snowy day and really cold. We all put on our jackets and snow gears. My cousins were still in their truck so we all had to wait. Five minutes later, we all went to get our sleds then, we went inside snow mountain (which was the name of the place we drove to.) 

We had a snowball fight against my cousins, then we went sledding. After nine times we sled (maybe), we went to our trucks. It was lunch time! So after we ate we sledded again then another snowball fight. After the snowball fight it was time to say "goodbye" to my cousins so we sledded a few more times, until it was time to leave, we took off our jackets and we changed our clothes, then we left Adventure Mountain (that was the real name of the mountain). It was so fun going there, I can't wait to come back again. THE END.





31 comments:

  1. hi Reiver
    I love snowball and snow and lake tahoe. Is it nice out there to me it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to lake tahoe for girl scouts to go camping. it was fun.

    alana

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Reiver
    I love snowball and snow and lake tahoe. Is it nice out there to me it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reiver
    I went to lake tahoe too it was really fun. on the first picture were you stuck in the snow
    sincerly sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reiver ,
    How many cousins were there? Did you have a good time ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raver it looked like so much fun . your friend AZUL

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Reiver
    I love snowball and snow and lake tahoe. Is it nice out there to me it is.Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Reiver,
    I have been to Lake Tahoe.
    I love going sledding.
    What was your favorite part at Lake Tahoe?
    From Amanat

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Reiver how long were you at lake toho? I am going to lake taoho for about a week. From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Reiver,
    Did you get stuck in the cold snow? I have been in the snow before. But I've been in the South Lake Tahoe. Anyway it sounds like you had fun! From:
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  11. to:Reive
    I love tahoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,Reiver
    how long was the ride there?
    how many cousins do you have?

    from ,
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Reiver
    Do you like the snow?
    Das it fun?:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear,Reiver
    I went to lake tahoe ,too.It was fun we were building a snow man,and we were throwing snow balls.And we take pictures for my family.We have drive for 2 hours,so we can play in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Reiver
    did you get stuck in the snow from rohin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear reiver how your day is it go wut did the snow. love john

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Reiver
    how was lake tahoe?What did you eat there?I have only ben to the snow 1 time.I have never ben to lake tahoe befor.
    From:SOPHIA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi reiver,
    Im glad you had fun. I bet you had a great time snowball fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the snow I made the ubominabel snow man.by Ranveer

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sea.By Ranveer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Reiver I havealso been to the snow. It is fun super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Reiver,
    I've been to the snow before to. I liked that you put parentheses
    sometime when you needed to say something. Was that the first time you have ever went to the snow?
    From your old classmate,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Reiver,
    I have also been to the snow at Lake Tahoe and at Bear Valley. It looks like you had fun. What else did you do besides snow fights and sledding?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Reiver,
    I have also been to the snow at Lake Tahoe and at Bear Valley. It looks like you had fun. What else did you do besides snow fights and sledding?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Reiver,
    I have also been to the snow at Lake Tahoe and at Bear Valley. It looks like you had fun. What else did you do besides snow fights and sledding?

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi reiver
    so you love snow i love snow.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Reiver,

    I have been to Lake Tahoe too. What activities did you do other than sledding and snowball fighting? I bet you had fun.

    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein