Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Monday, September 25, 2017

Noah’s Summer ☀️Vacation in Cancun, Mexico⛱

Noah’s Summer ☀️Vacation in Cancun, Mexico⛱

Over the summer, my family and I took a week’s vacation in Cancun, Mexico.  It was my best vacation ever! I’ve never flown on an airplane before so I was very excited because I got to go on 5 different flights, all in one trip! ✈️☀️

We stayed at a resort, which was amazing!  There were lots of fun activities to choose from.  They have different playrooms with video games, bumper cars, arcade and many more.   We spent a lot of time swimming and the best part is that I got to try the flow rider!!! I also met so many new friends from different parts of the world, including England and Colombia.
E:\pICTURES\flowrider 2.jpg
E:\pICTURES\FullSizeRender (1).jpg
E:\pICTURES\flowrider 1.jpg
E:\pICTURES\IMG_5711.JPG

E:\pICTURES\20170621_115854.jpg


Tulum, Mexico
While we were there, we also took a tour of Tulum. It’s about an hour shuttle ride from our resort in Cancun, and about a 30-minute hike from the parking lot to the Mayan ruin sites. I didn’t enjoy the walk as much because it was very hot, but it was worth it because I got to feed iguanas with hibiscus flowers!

E:\pICTURES\20170617_111312.jpg



E:\pICTURES\iguana2.jpg

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

We also spent a day in Playa del Carmen.   We ate, swam, and hung out at Plyacar Palace.  It rained a bit while we were there but we didn’t mind.  My new friends and I still enjoyed a volleyball game at the pool. Then, after swimming, we walked around Quinta Avenida and bought souvenirs.  

E:\pICTURES\19452850_10207880190277498_3880587981583122121_o.jpg


E:\pICTURES\playacar.jpg

We ate, and ate, and ate some more!!!

There were so many restaurants to choose from. My favorite was the crepe station!  It’s all you can eat crepes (Nutella was my favorite), at any time. It was also cool that I can order room service whenever I want.

E:\pICTURES\20170616_100758.jpg
E:\pICTURES\Crepe.jpg


E:\pICTURES\FullSizeRender3.jpgE:\pICTURES\20170617_203335.jpg
Fun shows!
We also enjoyed a variety of shows, including fire dance & magic shows. I can’t wait to go on another vacation with my family!

E:\pICTURES\IMG_5731.JPG
E:\pICTURES\show.jpg
E:\pICTURES\fire show.jpg

18 comments:

  1. Dear Noah,
    Your trip to Cancum Mexico looks like so much fun. What was your favorite part of your trip? I wish I was able to go there.
    sincerely,
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Noah I really liked your blog! What food did you eat? I have not been too Mexico. What was your favorite part ? From Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Noah,I've seen you've been to a lot of places! Witch one was your favorite? And witch top 3 shows did you like? from Erik,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Noah,
    your trip sounds super duper fantastic trip to Cancun Mexico. I have never been to Cancun before. I been in a flow rider but doing it in the Ocean and it's called bogey boarding. What was the food you ate at the restaurant?
    From your friend :
    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. that water ride looks like a lot of fun!Was the M&m your friend from England?Bumper cars looks super cool!Was it really your first time on a plane?I have been on a plane so many times I cant remember! was there any turbulence?looks like you had a pretty fun trip! -kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear noah
    your tri p at cancun mexico looked fun also I've been wanting to go there. Its nice to here about whats there know I relly want to go. At cancun maxico what hotel did you have? It was cool how theres alot and alot of food. I hope you relly enjoyed your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Noah,
    I went to cancun mexio to!!
    Did you go see some fish?!?!?!Your trip looked very extra fun
    Your freind

    Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing to me and yes I saw fishes.

      Delete
  8. NOAH,
    that looks Amazing!!!did you get sick?did they have snacks on the airplane? my favorite is nuttella too!i like to put it on toast!
    IT LOOKS LIKE FUN THERE!!!
    your friend,
    ABIGAIL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Noah,
    You'r trip looks so fun! I never knew that you'v never that this was you'r first time on an airplane before. Who planed the trip, you'r mom or you'r dad?

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear Noah,
    the restarant you went to looks amazing you get room serves. What is your favorite ice cream? Is your favrite food nutella.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear Noah
    Wut you got to go to mexio! All of thos foods look yummme!!! Did you stay in a howtel?
    from Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Noah,
    your trip looks so AMAZING!!!!!!!! I wish I can go there because the water slide,and the restaurants.(but mostly the room servise.)
    Your Friend Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear Noah,
    wow you went to mexico. I never went to mexico but I want to go to mexico.hope you had fun!!!!!!!!!!!
    from:Giya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Noah,
    did you meet any Youtubers?
    how much did you like the show from 1 to 10.
    have you ever been to Lego land.

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear,Noah.it looks like you had a a great time on your trip .Did you have a great time wacthing the shows.By your freind dharmi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Noah,
    I went on a cruise that was simaler to yours. You went a lot of places. I bet it was fun. Good luck with are Bd.

    Sincerely,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein