Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Kelsey's Incredible Road Trip

My amazing road trip of summer 2017


Hi my name is Kelsey and i’m going to tell you about my road trip! It was super fun! First we went to the Griffith observatory in Hollywood. We saw the stars through a big telescope!














We  went dolphin watching. It was so cool. Did you know that dolphins like kids?








The next day we went to Disneyland!








Then we drove up the coast and had dinner in Santa Barbara at a seafood restaurant and we saw them come back with live crabs and sea urchins!









Then we drove to San Luis Obispo and stayed the night at this crazy hotel called the Madonna Inn and stayed in a crazy room that was themed oak leaves!



The next day we went to Solvang and it was so burning hot that we didn’t want to go outside so we went to breakfast. My mom and I got a pedicure and ice cream and went to a crazy clock shop it was cool!
We went back to the Madonna Inn and stayed the night.











The next day we went to Hearst castle it was so beautiful! Did you know that everything in it is from around the world?





















Then our parents surprised us and we spent the night in a teepee on a farm! They had fresh strawberries, a horse, two goats, some geese,  some chickens, two dogs and one blind rabbit. That night we heard coyotes and my 14 year old brother got super scared! He kept making desperate attempts to close the entrance!

Earlier that day we went to the beach and dinner at a Mexican restaurant and I named a drone Narwal we also saw tons of birds!
The next day we went to Dennis the Menace Park.

The following day we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and I got to scuba dive!


We had a fun but cold picnic at the Beach!
That was the last day of our trip. It was super fun!

26 comments:

  1. Dear kelsey,
    THAT TRIP LOOKED SO COOL!!!
    I don't think i have been to disney land ever!
    Is it fun?
    Sincerely,
    Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelsey,
    How are you? Your blog was amazing with all the different places you went. What was your favorite place you went? I have never been to the Griffth observatory but I would want to go. On my parents anniversary they went to the Hearst castle and when they came back my mom showed me pictures of it and it looked very old and pretty. Was sleeping in a teepee fun or scary.
    sincerely,
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kelsey,
    That sounds like a really good trip. I have took road trips like that when we went to Montana. I´v been to Monterrey bay aquarium too! My favorite animal there was the penguins! What kinds of birds did you see when you went to the beach?
    from Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kelsey,
    That looks really fun was your favorite part was it the beach because the beach looks really fun and a good sight to look at the sun and the beach also looks beautiful. Hollywood looks so cool when did you go? When you went scuba diving did you find any sting rays because those are really rare?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is by cedrus its the one above me

      Delete
  5. hi Kelsey i wish i went to that place it looked so much fun i want to go. from Marco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Keley's I bet you had a great time with your mom and dad.I wish I could go but I have to much work to do.kimra

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kelsey,
    you got to go to Disney land !!!!!! Disney land is my favorite place to go to !!! have you every went to downtown disney before ?I hope you had a good road trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    from:Giya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear kelsy ,Thats looks fun .the first picture was thegalaxy one it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kelsey ,
    I never been too Disneyland , did you go on any rides ? I got see a dolphen at sea world and got to touch it ! Was the hotel nice ? from Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear kelsey
    hey GURLLL!!!how was ur TRIPPPP :p???I look SOO crazy in the morning like littrly my hair is all tangled and my eyes are lookin like an asain women like really!!!but ANYWAYS how was UR BIRTH DAYYYYYYY???????? :pIT LOOKED GREAT !!!BYEEEEEE
    FROM JADA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear kelsey
    Your trip looked AMAZING! I relly liked the tiki mask you were It looked cool. I also like taking trips with my family. You are a very cool student. I like how you act. Did you take an airplane. I kinda knew dolphins like kids. Your classmate Jaykob

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear kelsey
    thats cool!when i went to vist my grandma hanson back in la i went to disney land and i got to get mickey ears. and when i went to six flags i got to see dolphins.but that is cool! i want to touch a sea animal and scobidive in a sea.well its cool!see you around kelsey!
    YOUR GOOD FRIEND ABIGAIL

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi that is cool what if we were sisters can you amagen.have your haerd nf he is good and bhansim but my chrush is jules but bont tell him that i told you this bhe will get mad . love noelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear kelsey
    your trip look so long but sooooo cool I love your blog .
    from vera

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Kelsey,
    that is a lot of sitting in a car! And just about a week ago I flew to Disneyland! how cool is that! I also went to the Enchanted Tiki room. Its me Erik

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Kelsey
    How are you? I am good. is your brother relley afraid of coyotes? Is he also afraid of baby coyotes? At the inn did it feel comfortable?


    By: Noah

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Kelsey,
    I wish i had a trip like That! I am really happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Kelsey,
    How many days did you stay at the hotels. Your brother was actually afraid of coyotes. Hes like a ninja,... LOOK OUT BBBOOOOOMMMM. I hope you had a good time of homework,tests, and hard work.
    Sincerely,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  19. dear Keley
    I feal like i have ben thar. Are thos coy? I am with Noah is your brother rilley afrad of cyods?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Kelsey,
    I loved reading your blog! In one of your pictures i saw you holding a stuffed animal and i have that same one! Your road trip looked long!
    From,
    Allyson








    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear kells how u doing? i loved the piks!:D wow that look like a lot of fun! DOFINS!!!! XD XD bye LoVe JaZzLyN

    ReplyDelete
  22. your trip looks fun from noelleb

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein