Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day of 3rd Grade!

Today was the very first day of 3rd grade and it was awesome! Below are some of the comments the third graders made about their first day. Feel free to comment below!



Me and James were in the same class in Kindergarten. I am in class with 2 of my best friends! -Audrey

Britney, Carissa, and I have been in the same school since Kindergarten. -Lizzy

I met a new teacher today and I'm still with my best friend! -Laiba

What I liked is we still get to write in our journals and we have homework and I love Homework! -Keara

I like that today we did the puzzle pieces. We also got to decorate our notebooks! -Ava


We got to study citizenship. We got to meet some new classmates! -Emma

We got to read good stories today. -Showmen

Today I learned where everything was and when everything happened at Star Academy. I had a great first day and I am surprised how little homework there is. -James

What I liked about the first day was learning about other people.  I like the homework because when  read I want to find out the mystery and how it is solved -Britney

I met one new person! We'll meet Owen tomorrow! -Isaac

Today we wrote in our journals about "How We Felt About the First Day of School" -Deonta






I found out that Calvin and I have been in the same class since Preschool. -Justin

We got to meet new friends -Meghana

This was a great first day of school! -Roman

We had awesome recesses! -Chase

I got to see some friends again! -Brody

Sean and I have been in the same class since kinder! -Branden

I had a good day of 3rd grade! -Natalie

Today was my first day of 3rd grade! -Matthew




2 comments:

  1. Hello 3rd graders,

    Wow! What a first day you all had!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your first day as 3rd grader. I learned so much. It looks like it was fun day.

    Take care,
    Mari Royer (also known as…Ava's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 3rd graders,
    Great job on your first day of school! You have a wonderful teacher and I know you will have so much fun this year. Get ready- you will also learn a ton! I can't wait to get into your classroom with you this year, Do you think I could visit during writing time?
    Love,
    Mrs. Kloczko

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein