Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Friday, December 9, 2016

Anya's Trip to India

My name is Anya and it’s my blog: My trip to India.

I went to India in January 2015 to visit my family in India. It was my first time taking international flight, my flight was very long it took us 20 more hours to get to India, I slept most of my flight time, I remembered when we have to change the flight from Dubai my mom told me its is very beautiful city but I just remembered it was very, hot.



Sleeping in the plane 1
Finally after 22 hrs. in flight we landed in India. I was very excited to meet my mom and Dad side of the family. My Moms uncle came to pick us up in the Airport, as soon as I came out of the airport it was very dark, and so many cars were honking, I also so saw stray dogs. First I was scared but once I got to my aunts house I felt very relaxed apparently in United states it was morning time therefore I cant go to sleep that night, my mom said its called Jet lag. So I would sleep in the daytime and be awake in the nighttime. It was silly.  My mom would take me to shopping and also I tasted much different type of foods. I took auto rickshaw ride, which was very fun.
 
My aunt live in Delhi which is Capital of India and I get to see lot of buildings that was built by Britishers since India was colony of Britishers for almost 100 years. It also had lot of castles, which was centuries old.  Then we drove to Punjab that is different state and state where my dad belongs too, we went to see where my dad was born and the house he played and lived at.    We also met lot of relatives and everybody told me they are my uncle and aunts. I lived in the village for couple days it was very relaxing people were very nice. I saw peacocks, buffaloes and snakes.  My uncle also took me to one restaurant, 
Which has lot of things that people used in old days. I get to ride on the horse and Camel it was very exciting. I also get to go to the Golden temple. This temple is made of real gold and I get to enjoy the feast, which was very delicious.

Camel Ride 1


Olden Days Rides 1
I remembered when we were coming back I and my mom was crying I had so much fun in India and did not want to come back to US. But my Mom told that we will take our memories with us back to US and will share with my family and friends and I am
 
Golden Temple 1
I am so glad that I get to share my fun time with my friends and with my teacher Miss Steinlein. And I am ready for my next adventure we are planning to go to Europe next year… to build some more memories.


18 comments:

  1. Dear Anya
    I think that some of my family goes to india too.
    did you like your trip?
    From Reiver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anya
    Why in the last picture you not wearing shoes?

    from
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,Anya
    I loved your blog. I've never been on a plane before. My grandpa said I should but I am scared.

    your friend alana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anya
    How was India? How was the international flight? How was the yummy
    feast? Did you eat bok Choy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anya. How was India? How was the international flight? How was the yummy in your tummy feast? Did you see your Grandma? Did you eat Bok Choy? Who did you go with? How many days did you stay there? From,Xavierj264. cow19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anya,
    How many people did you see in India?How long did you stay in India?Did you have fun?Did you see your grandma and grandpa?How did the food taste?your freind kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anya
    Did you go in the water where you bathe in the golden temple. Did you have fun at india
    From Rohin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anya what new food did you taste in India what was it called? your friend Azul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Anya,
    when did you go to India.
    Is it nice in India.

    Sincerly,Sebastian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anya
    it must have ben so much fun in inda and riding that camal I have never rode a camal befor it must have ben fun.
    frome your friend sophia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Anya
    you are so luckey i wish i can come whith you .


    your friend Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  12. DearAnya hello anya how was india Love John

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anya Did you like it there

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Anya it sounds fun in india. I have never been to india. did you have fun? From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anya I have been on a plane before.

    from milana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anya
    I like your pictures!
    What type of food did you eat?
    did you have fun on your trip?
    From
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anya,
    I went to India too.
    I got to visit my moms and dads side.
    My favorite part was when I went to the Golden Temple.
    I got to see the the Bere and I got to go in the water and the fish didn't bite.
    What is your favorite kind of Indian food?
    Did you get to fly kites?
    Hope you had a fun time.
    From Amanat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Anya,
    I love the pictures there so cute! The golden temple is so pertty!
    Was the camel ride fun? Hope you had fun at your trip!
    Your friend,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein