Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Monday, December 19, 2016

Jillian is Cruising!


Hi my name is Jillian. This is my blog. Last spring break my family went on a cruise to Mexico. It was interesting! We went to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, and Puerto Vallarta. I had never been on a cruise ship before. I liked how they made the towels look like animals! There was a hamster, dog, monkey, frog, bunny and elephant. We went on a crazy taxi ride in Mazatlán to the beach. We went snorkeling in the Pacific Ocean in Cabo San Lucas and went ziplining in Puerto Vallarta! There was a cute animal called a coati. I got to pet it along with a very long iguana! It escaped its cage but was friendly.  It was a great trip

C:\Users\Tara\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCacheContent.Word\.facebook_1482104631446.jpg
Jillian and the coati
C:\Users\Tara\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCacheContent.Word\20160322_023423.jpg
Jillian with a towel animal
C:\Users\Tara\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCacheContent.Word\20160323_210338.jpg
Taxi Ride

20 comments:

  1. Dear Jill the coati looks cute. I have been on a cruise when I was realy young. From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jillian,
    I have never been on a cruise ship before. What is it like?

    From: milana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helo Jillian your nices to ever everdote Love John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Jill
    did you find a bunny towel?

    from
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, jill
    what is that dogs name? Do you like him? I hope you have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear jill
    what is that dogs name? Do you like him? I hope you have a merry Christmas love, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jillian,
    I love your pictures.
    I have not been to Mexico.
    Which animal towel did you like the most?
    What did you see when you went snorkling?
    From Amanat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jillian.I like your blog. What was your favorite towel animal? From xavier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jillian
    I hope you had fun on your cruise.Did you get Hurt after the bird chewed the wrist band.What was your favorite Part on your trip
    From Rohin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill
    I love your blog!
    did you have fun?
    what was your favorite part of the trip?
    your Friend
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jillian!
    I thought your brother was 13 insted of 12
    I can't bulive mack is yunger than you

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello Jillian,I bet Mexico was fun. What towel animals did you get? How long did you stay there? Was the bed cozy
    From kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. jillan I loved your blog that animal was so cute. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like animals. What animal towels did you get.

    alana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Jillian
    I think at summer vacation i'm going there too.
    Which animal towel did you like the least
    From Reiver

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi jilley

    You are so lucky i wish i can be you.
    Eliana


    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jill the caoti? is so cute.I have never ben on a croose befor or snorcilig. from: sophia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Jullian,
    I have been to Cabo San Lucus before.Just not the beach.I only went to the beach in downtown mexico.
    Your friend,Karis

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Jillian ,
    I love your pictures !!!
    I have also been to Mexico.
    What was your favorite part?
    From,
    Ashlynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Jillian,
    I wish I could have a towel animal. The towel animal is so cute! Coati looks so cute! What was your favorite part?
    From,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein