Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Jaykob’s life

Jaykob’s life

My name is Jaykob I am currently 8 years old. I do a fighting class called Muay Thai on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We sometimes do dodgeball after class. In Muay Thai, we sometimes learn to teep, use elbows, kick, punch and use our knees. There are a lot of different combinations.
Try and find me…

My favorite holiday is Christmas because it reminds me that my birthday is a month after. This year I will have a party but I do not know what theme it will be.

When I get home from school sometimes I get on my PS4. I mostly play Minecraft and Gw2 it is a plants vs zombies game. I also talk to Juan Carlos on the PS4 and to his brother. Me and my dad also use the play PS4 together

Some of my favorite foods are pepperoni pizza, seafood, pancakes and waffles, chinese food, Thai food (chicken pad thai, jelly noodles with chicken and veggies, and fresh rolls), flan, posole (a mexican soup), tostadas, Mexican breakfast burritos (eggs, potatoes, and chorizo). My family loves lots of different foods.

I have a sister, dad, mom, aunt and two dogs. I named one of my dogs and my aunt named the other. My first dog is Bowser and my second is Peach. We named them that because my family really likes mario and luigi.
 IMG_0848.JPG

My sister’s name is Jacynda. Red is my sister’s favorite color. My sister is in her first year of high school. My family is very close. With my Nana and my other aunt and my two cousins Anthony and Christian,we are always spending time together. We are all planning on going on a cruise this spring. It will be fun.

17 comments:

  1. Dear Jaycob
    What pumpkin farm did you go to?
    Your dogs are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    by noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jaykob,
    boxing sounds amazing! Your dogs Bowser, and Peach are really cute and kawaii. How long have you been boxing? I think Peach was the one that bites your shoes.
    From: David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jaykob,
    Your blog was amazing! When did you start doing Muay Thai? My favorite holiday is Christmas to. Also your dogs are super cute!
    Sincerely,
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear jaykob
    your dogs are so cute!!! you boxed cool!!! wair did you get your pupkin?
    from zach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jaykob,
    I don't know the fighting thing you know but I do know karate. Dose you'r Aunt live with you? I also want to know witch dog you named.
    From Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jaykob, My favorite food is peporoni pizza too!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your sisters name is a very beatuful who named her was it you mom or dad.My favrite holiday is chrismis too because it is cool and cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your friend, cedrus

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear jaykob
    me and my family have a PS4!do you know street fighter 4 and 3 and 2 and 1?!the dogs are so cute and what kinds are they?show me what kind of moves you can do?my blog is next week! i cant wait!!!!!!

    from ABIGAIL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Jaykob,
    I think you should falcon punch Juan carlos. Has your team done a fight agenst each other ? wich dog is your favirot? I liked your blog! From Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEAR,JAYKOB it looks like you are having a great time in your fighting classes.Your dog is so cute .

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear jakop
    you were in fiting club!!! what pumkin pack were you in. I like your fiting team
    to diego

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi your blog is the best out of the boys . love noelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jaykob,
    wow you do fighting classes . Thats so cool .Your dogs are so cute .What pumpkin farm did you go to ?
    from:Giya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Jaykob,
    I have a PS4 too! whats your favorite game? Mine is Minecraft.
    I really like your dogs.I can not belive peach bit your shoes
    Your freind and Master,
    Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Jaykob,
    Your dogs are so cute! I found you in the picture as soon as i looked at it! It is funny how you named your dogs Bowser and peach! My favorite holiday is cristmas to because i get candy AND presents!
    From Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear Jacob i saw you on the picture you where right next to a girl in the middle and i went to a pumpkin path to and what did you do in the pumpkin path.by Marco

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jaykob,
    I found you in Your fighting team :)Your Blog is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. dear Jakob,
    your dogs look SOOOOOO CUTE.what is the pumkin patch called?I went to korati class when i was young.hope u had a great day!
    from jada

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein