Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Monday, November 13, 2017

ABIGAIL’S BLOG ON HER FAMILY GOING TO SIX FLAGS

ABIGAIL’S BLOG ON MY FAMILY GOING TO SIX FLAGS
IMG_7034.jpg
Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Abby, and this is me and my family: Michael, Summer, and big sister Emma, and don’t forget me, I am going to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.

IMG_7815.JPG
We went in September. We had to drive in the car for 45 MINUTES AND THAT’S ALMOST AN HOUR!!! I ate Tic-Tacs and we had Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks along the way. The last time we went to the beach we saw Six Flags on the way there! :) Here is Foghorn Leghorn, a Looney Toons character!

IMG_3818.JPG

Six Flags was all decorated for Halloween. When me and my family were walking then… FLASH WENT A LOUD NOISE! Me and my sister turned around and we got scared so much from the big flame coming from the bloody-looking fountain!
IMG_7066.jpg
Here we got to see a dolphin show. It was so cool! Here are some pictures of it.

IMG_7065.jpg
They eat fish!
IMG_7053.jpg
I also went to the butterfly exhibit. It was so cool. It was so beautiful!
IMG_7049.jpg
It also reminded me about in 2nd grade we did the life cycle play!

IMG_7048.jpg
I saw blue ones and a black ones and orange ones, called Monarchs.

IMG_7047.jpg
Did you know butterflies eat banana nectar? Neither did I!

IMG_7055.jpg
I got to see snakes. I saw this kind of snake, a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake.
IMG_7056.jpg
I saw a giraffe. It looks like it is doing the splits! Kind of funny! :)
IMG_7057.jpg
And I saw a lion. Its mane is like a rock-n-roll hair!
IMG_7036.jpg
And I got to see a neat kind of fish, it is called koi. Pretty easy to spell!

We are going to Six Flags again after Thanksgiving to see the Christmas LIGHTS! I can’t wait!

I hoped you enjoyed my blog about Six Flags! BYE!

28 comments:

  1. Dear Abby,
    Your so lucky because I have never been to six flags!Crazy right.One time I saw a giraffe using the bathroom for about 4-5 minutes long! Did you ride any roller coasters?
    From your friend:
    David\Little potato

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Abby,
    wow abby what a nice blog ! I also went to six flags it is so fun! did you do any big rides ?
    from :Giya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Abigail,
    What was your favorite thing in six flags i hope it is the giraffe it looked very funny and sounds very funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abby,
    i'm going to get a Koi pond at my house!is the western diamond back a stick?Butterflies are.pretty.I love dolphins!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Abby,
    Your trip to Six Flags looks like so much fun! I did not know that butterflies eat banana nectar. Did you go on any rides? Every time my family and friends go to Six flags we always see the dolphin show. It is so cute every time.
    Sincerely,
    Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear Abigail
    You saw koi cool!!! thar is a butrfliy eating a banan what!!! how log was the trip
    from zachary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear abby
    Your trip looked fun.
    The koi fish looked cute
    By Noah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Abby,
    i never new that banana necter exsisted ! That blood fonten looks so cool! I saw a Dolfhin once in sea world!from Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear little potato/david
    thanks!ewww 4 to 5 minutes to use the giraffe bathroom wow.i rode a monkey barrel ride it was fun and i did not get dizzy. from abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Abby ,Your dad is really fuuny because he was sticking his tongue on the first picture .And also i'm also going to six flags after thankgiving i might see you there .By Dharmi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear abigail
    I never new that butterflys eat banana necter. Your blog looks like the crazy awsome. I relly? I relly liked the graffie. did you go on any rolerr coasters? FROM jaykob

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear giya
    thanks!no i did not go on big rides.was'nt the butterflys beautful from abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they where so beautiful
      from:giya

      Delete
  13. dear kelsey
    thanks!are'nt the butterflys beautiful?I love the dolphins too and the tricks are so cool!
    from abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear peyton
    thanks!i know its fun!nether did i know about banana neacter.
    i went on a monkey bearel ride and it was cool.
    from abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear abigail
    The dofins eat fish that is disgusting.Was that the butterfly on ms.steinlein butterfly picher
    to diego

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear abigail
    sounds like a nice trip you had! guess what.....I WENT TO SIX FLAGS TOO!! it is so HUGE!! and thats funny to see a giraffe doing
    the splits (: from Erik

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow ABBY
    Your Trip looks Fun Did you Know that Dolphins Are one of the Nicest Sea animals in The world?

    ReplyDelete
  18. dear ABBY
    i hope u are having fun babysitting stitch!dont forget the song tea drowned!:)i play with u when its reccess?hope u ejoyed six flags ps i went to six flags too byeee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Abby! Great blog about our trip to Six Flags. Remember when we left the butterfly habitat they had us turnaround to make sure no butterflies were trying to escape with us? Ha! That was so fun. I can't wait to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi this is from noelle your blog is sooooooooo gooooood love noelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. dear Abby when you went to the zoo all of the animals was cool and your family is nice to what do like to do most. from Marco.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear abby I like starbucks to.I saw a giraffe once I got to feed it to.from kimora

    ReplyDelete
  23. dear mom thank you.I DID NOT KNOW YOU COMMENTED ON MY BLOG!!!!!
    MIND...BLOWED POSH!i know we did have to look out for butterflys. from abby

    ReplyDelete
  24. dear diego
    thanks!i know they eat distugsting fish!i think so it is that butterfly from the picter.
    from abby

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Abby
    SIX FLAGS IS SO COOL!!!! The trip looked so fun! did you go on the ride superman?
    sincerely,
    Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never read so wonderful article before, I have learned more after read your article. Thanks a lot!

    escape games
    online escape games
    new escape games
    point and click games

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein