Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Zachary's Blog!!

Zach’s blog
Hi my name is Zachary, I like to play sports. Like hockey, soccer, and table tennis (ping pong). I have two noisy birds named Angelica and Eliza. I have two dogs I like to play with and their names are Sophia and Simone.I also have two annoying siblings.
I have been to Florida and have gone to the wizarding world of Harry Potter and Disney world. At the wizarding world of Harry Potter:
The butterbeer  IS SO GOOD!!!!  The knockturn alley is so cool!!!!

I have gone to hawaii for a MONTH!!!! It was so cool. I got to touch a real sea turtle, I got to see a parrot fish pooping out sand!!! It was hilarious. We tried to catch geckos.
We built sand castles.
We went into a lava tube.
After we went to the big island we went to aulani. It had a giant waterslide.
There at hawaii we stayed at a small home nearer the beach with a church beside it.
We saw a golfing place by the side of the ocean. The beach is fun and sometimes there is a sea turtle and fish and sometimes seahorses.
There is a big wave beach we like to boogie board and one time when i was boogie boarding on a wave it flipped me over and i was still was on the wave it was incredible!!! And i did the same thing just i went under the water!!!
I had a wonderful time i hope i get to go there again.


19 comments:

  1. Dear Zach,
    you are so lucky to go to Wizarding world of Harry Potter because i have never been there! And I want to go. How many lizards did you catch?
    From:
    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi David
      I cot at lest 20-30 gecko's

      from zach

      Delete
  2. Dear zac,
    Your blog looked awesome!!!!!I really liked it! Did you see any crabs in hawaii? hope you had a good time!
    your friend
    Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Zach,
    You looked like you had a good time.
    Is it true that you saw a parrot fish pooping sand?
    Can you send me a picture of you inside the cave?

    your friend,
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Zack , i have had that butterbeer too last year ! I also whent to hawaii when i was three. What part of hawaii were you at? from Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is cool you got to do that and it was really cool that you got to touch a real sea turtle love Noelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW zack that is kind of interesting!.. & the frst pick is BUTUTHL! ;D XD and is that a lizrd!?:O hey what was UR favrit prte? LoVe JAZZY! XD ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear zachery
    thats so cool!i went to disney land when i went to la to visit my grandma hanson! angelica and eliza so cool!
    from abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear zachary,
    You'r so lucky that you got to go to Hawaii for a month! My sister went there WITHOUT ME!!!!! I want to see you'r birds someday.
    From Mackenzie,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zachary,
    hope you had a wonderful time at Florida. I went there before .Do you know what the capital of Florida?
    From:Giya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Zachary,
    It is cool that you saw a Gieco. and did you have a beautiful hotel? Its me Erik

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear zachary,
    how the trip?it looked super awsome me and my family are havin a pajama contest on cristmas or new years and im going to be herminie of harry potter!!well BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe from jada

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks amaizing i tried butterbeer too it taste so good I also went to harry potter land too your trip looks amaizing. YOur freind , cedrus

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear,zachary,did you have a great .I wish i went there just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. DEAR
    your trip at hawaii looked AMAZING:). I wonder How much it costed$$ to go to hawaii? I have never ever EVER BEEN TO HAWaIi EVER but its nice to hear how it is like at hawaii since i have never been to HaWaIi. I relly like how funny you are you are truly class clown. You are very nice when you are partners with me wich I like. I hope you read this zach because you are a great friend:) From JAYKOB (JAYKOB)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Zack Attack!
    I have one dog is name is Sam (wise #lord of the rings)! whats a lava tube? I have been to Harry Potter world! It looks like you had fun! -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  16. dear zach so you got to pet animals that is so cool i wish i can pet the animals i hop you have a fun Christmas. from Marco

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Zachary,
    That's so cool zach! How big was the water slide? And does that lava tube lead to the most active volcano...The Kilauea!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful break. See you next year.
    Your friend
    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
~Ms. Steinlein